What We Do Best
Business Consulting Services
we are good at what we do
We are here to provide you with the best possible business consulting services
Our business consulting services expertise has been developed over a combined 50 years of experience in B2B and B2C environments. Both with multi-national companies and small concerns. Our expertise include High-Performance strategy and deployment, Achieving Process Excellence, Ensuring best possible data for better decision making and business transformation or change management.
- High-Performance strategy development
- High-performance Roadmap, Metrics, and Dashboards
- Assessing planned or current process excellence deployment plans and service providers
- Coaching High-Performance leaders
- Lean, Six Sigma & other improvement methods deployment and training
- Coaching and assessing improvement projects
- Business transformation and change management techniques, tools, and training
- Data quality assessment
- Data systems analysis for reliable and valid output
- Data analysis, interpretation, and decision making
Our Consulting Areas of Expertise
High Performance Strategy
Process Excellence & Lean Six Sigma
Big Data &
Business Transformation & Change Management
Coaching & Training Programs
Process Excellence Coaching
Process Excellence Training
we have no limits
Why Choose Us
The world increasingly demands
Quality – Faster – Cheaper – Available Where and When Desired
We can help you be more successful at becoming better at achieving these demands.
The world today
The need for High Performance in Today's Business Environement
- Changing customer expectations
- New technology
- Talent, training, and staffing challenges
- Competitive pressures
To succeed you need to not just know the levers of your business but optimize them to achieve:
- increased capability
- increased capacity
- increased productivity
- increased predictability
- increased control
- Increase its agility, response speed, and flexibility to respond to shifts and opportunities faster than the competition.
- Identify and maximize windows or opportunities fast.
- Continue to set higher service/product standards.
- Reduced risk and develop an enhanced ability to deal with uncertainties.
Our Definition Of A Successful organisation & its Capabilities
A high-performance company continuously striving to achieve the best possible productivity from process excellence, while delivering an ever-higher product/service quality that meets that of the Voice of the Customer, balanced with the Voice of the Business.
Companies that succeed have created centers of excellence around their core offering. The capabilities installed include:
- Continuous Process excellence through Improvement & Innovation
- Business Process & Performance Management
- Total Quality Management
- Project, Programme, and Portfolio Governance
- Change & Organistaion Engagement programs
Making it happen
Proven Performance Transformation Approach
Better Decision Making through Data Management
Data management is about establishing and using reliable, accurate, and valid data is the to make good decisions fast to compete in today’s fast-paced environment.
Most companies make knee-jerk decisions simply because they have not taken the time to establish a data-driven approach.
We help you blend the art and science of decision-making in order to reduce your risk of getting it wrong.
Your Data Model is crucial. Standardize, harmonize and clean up data are the first steps to lift significantly enhance your data quality.
And companies of all sizes have done this. So can you!
Then, establish a data management and data governance organization to keep your data in great shape.
- Data Management Model
Fit-For-Purpose definition of data objects and structures, as required by the processes.
- Data Cleansing & Data Enrichment
Ensure proper data content and add the relevant but missing information.
- Data Creation & Data Migration
Create data or migrate from the source to a target system.
- Data Standardization & Data Harmonization
Consolidate data according to company and global standards.
- Data Maintenance & Data Governance
Define ownership of data and processes to manage data.
- Data Analytics
Analyze data to gain business-relevant insights.